2021 EVENT DATES
Geelong Business Club Meetings are held MONTHLY, from February to December, on the SECOND MONDAY of each month, unless it falls on a public holiday, in which case that month’s dinner will move to the THIRD Monday of the month.
GBC Club welcome the following speakers for 2021.
- Feb 8th – David Parkin, Former Carlton Football Club
- March 8th – Bernard O’Dwyer, TT Line -Spirit of Tasmania
- April 12th – Dale Cooper and Rob Mackie, Viva Energy
- May 10th – Braith Cox, Geelong Football Club
- June 21st – Brett Ince, Tourism Greater Geelong & The Bellarine
- July 12th – Gail Rodgers – Geelong Community Foundation
- August 9th – Tamsin Lawrence has been postponed to October.
Sept 13th – Joseph Healy – Judo Bank.
Due to Covid-19 Restrictions, the September Dinner is now being held online.
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE MEETING
Meeting ID: 831 8457 8030
- Oct 11th – Tamsin Lawrence – Australian Chamber of Commerce
- Nov 8th – Robert Cuddon, Palais Theatre Group
- Dec 13th – 60th Birthday Celebration